NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
Kamiyama city in Tokushima is the largest producer of plums in the Shikoku region. Oshuku plums, which the city is most well known for, were soaked in alcohol and brown sugar (from Awa-sanbon) to make this authentic plum wine. Let the rich flavor enrich your relaxing time
- Ingredients: plum (Oshuku plums from Kamiyama city), brewed alcohol, ice sugar, sake, Awa-Sanbon sugar black nectar
- Nutritional information (per 100 g) · Energy (kcal): 176 · Protein (g): 0.1 · Lipid (g): 0.1 Carbohydrate (g): 25.5 Sodium (mg): 39.3
- Contents: 500ml
- Weight: 960g
- Alcohol by volume :14％
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Drink on its own or with soda
- Notes: Solidified ingredients may float or sink to the bottom but there is no problem in quality
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Best by date (From manufacturing date): no set date for alcoholic beverages
- Manufacturer name: Saito Shuzojo LLC
Drinking under the age of 20 is prohibited by Japanese law. Regarding delivery to outside Japan, we will refuse ordering of alcoholic beverages for those under the age of 20.
(Taking consideration of law and regulation on each country, we are limiting the countries and areas that deliver alcoholic beverages on our site.)
Item No. V01598999028