The "Magokoro” series is a project lead by high school students
with the support of the local community and corporations.
This moisturizing cream was developed for friends
working at "Mago-no-mise", which is a famous restaurant run by high school students
in Mie prefecture. Under the supervision of their teachers, these high school chefs
do everything from managing the restaurant to cooking delicious food using local ingredients.
The idea was to make a moisturizing cream made of natural ingredients for
the chefs and other staffers at the restaurant, who inevitably
end up with dry hands.
Thanks to the latest technology from Bankyo Pharmaceutical,
this hydrating cream provides long-lasting moisture.
It has a fresh Yuzu scent.
■Size details: H14 cm x W4.5 cm x D3.5 cm
■Weight [g]: 65
■Weight (including packing) [g]: 75
■Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Olefin Oligomer, Dimethicone, Pentaerythyl Tetraethylhexanoate, BG, PEG-150, Dextrin Myristate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Petrolatum, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid Na, Ceramide 3, Yuzu Pericarp Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Tea Kiss, Aloe Vera Liquid Juice Powder, Microcrystalline Wax, Isostearic Acid Polyglyceryl-2, Distearardimonium Hectolite
■Made in Japan
■Brand: Magokoro Cosmetics Series
- Always close the lid firmly after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of toddlers.
- Storage: Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Do not use with dirty fingers. Keep the product in a clean condition.
- Never put the cream back to the container once it's out. It may affect the quality.
- To avoid misuse and to maintain quality, do not transfer the contents to a different container
- Do not use on areas with scratches, swelling, eczema or rashes.
- Stop using and consult a skin specialist if abnormalities such as redness, swelling,
itching, or irritation appear during use.
■ How to use
Take an appropriate amount and gently apply to the skin.
Item No. V00669999028